What are Roller Shutters?
Roller shutter door consist of a number of horizontal slats or bars hinged together. The shutter is raised to open roller shutters and lowered to close it. Originally made from timber , the latest design are manufactured from attractive and durable galvanized aluminum which ensures a longer life span especially against ultra-violet rays and ever- changing climate. Larger roller shutter doors may even be motorised. Specialists worldwide recommend roller shutters.
What are the Benefits of installing Roller Shutters?
Some benefits of Roller shutters include:
- Roller Shutters provide a life-long service;
- Roller Shutters requires very little maintenance
- Roller Shutters are popular world-wide
- Roller Shutters are easy to clean
- Roller Shutters add value to your property
- Roller Shutters enhance the appearance of your premises
- The insurance industry encourages the installation of roller shutters.